Very high efficiency
Recharge all your devices
Very high efficiency
Ultra-high impact resistance
3 year warranty
High level of quality
Perfect in all conditions
“All the energy you need with extra mobility.”
Powertec Design develops efficient and durable mobile solar chargers. Waterproof, unbreakable and lightweight, our range of portable solar panels is perfect for outdoor sports (sailing, trekking, hiking) or travel around the world.
According to your urban or Outdoor energies needs; The wide 5V range with a USB port will quickly allow you to charge all your portable electronics devices from the smallest to bigger.
Two key innovations on our latest collection.
- Our panels are now equipped with an auto-restart function in order to relaunch the load in case of a voltage drop (cloudy weather).
- We’ve also included LEDs that indicate whether your panel is absorbing the light correctly and providing maximum load.
Meanings Leds of PTFlap Powertec
The leds allow you to check that your panel provides electricity (morning / evening / cloudy skies) :
- Right LED lights up red : the panel produces electricity.
- Optimizing sun exposure :
– Blue/Purple : it provides between 50 and 75%
– Green : it generates maximum
On production: ETFE protection + double layering EVA
- Captures more light and increases absorption by 5%.
- Non-adhesive, stain-resistant, easy-to-clean surface
- Ultra-light, UV-resistant and extended lifetime
Use of SunPower© cells considerably increases efficiency while maintaining an unbeatable power-to-weight ratio.
For extreme backpackers
Perfect for daily outdoor use, trekking or travelling, these unbreakable portable solar panels use very high efficiency semi-flexible solar cells. They charge most devices with a USB cable in a few hours. : iPhone®, Smartphones, satellite phone, GPS, USB drone, Camsport, Boombox outdoor…
The flexible panels will delight nomadic adventurers in all situations.
My order’s content
- Panel delivered in a recycled carton packing
- Surface made of ETFE, resistant polymer with high light transmittance
- regulator panel 5V integrated in the electronics on the USB range
- Technology MPPT (Maximum Power Point Tracking) integrated on Dual Output (5V/12V)
Eager to demonstrate its “green consciousness”, Powertec has redesigned the packaging blisters of its products. How to get rid of these plastic blisters?
To answer this topical question, the company has devised an “intelligent” cardboard made of PEFC paper and printed in vegetable ink identifying each product and always allowing to hang it in shelves. This generates production savings by reducing the number of materials, reducing the weight during transport and eliminating plastic. Namely 65% less paper consumption, 60% water, energy and fuel consumption. So much for the ecological impact.
In 2012, when Powertec launch its new range of compact but heavier products, Powertec could no longer use these ecological but fragile cartons.
Then came the idea of reusable packaging: a PVC bag that cut the hook to hang it on the shelves of our dealers would serve throughout the life of the product (and our panels are made to last very long) To conserve and protect all nomadic load elements…
When there’s a will there’s a way!