The portable charger so you don’t run out of power wherever you go!
Today, as you know, solar energy has become a more environmentally friendly alternative. Sometimes you can see photovoltaic panels on the roofs of houses. This is not without reason, because it is a way to create electricity for free and without effort. Its reduced version is the portable solar panel that you can take it everywhere for your outdoor activities to recharge your devices.
Why is it useful to buy a solar portable charger?
It’s no secret that more and more people are addicted to new technologies at the same time as the increase in the sale of connected objects. And when your device runs out of battery, you feel like you have no contact with civilization. Moreover, your mobile can be useful to prevent the rescue and save your life at the same time.
That’s why, for your safety, to reassure yourself and be more Zen, opt for a quality portable solar charger for your outdoor activities: hiking, trekking, running, trail, camping, on your boat, etc.
Yes, but for which devices should you use a solar charger for hiking?
You will use this type of solar charger for all devices that can be recharged via USB port, such as :
– Everyday digital devices: tablet, phone (smartphone and iphone), camera, gaming console, boombox, powerbank, etc,
– Outdoor gadgets: mp3 player, GPS, flashlight or headlamp, LED lighting, GoPro, drone charging, running watch.
Various solar chargers at your disposal
The usb solar charger is chosen according to weight, size, power, intensity, use and price. At first, you find the classic charger. But, there is the foldable and flexible solar panel, very practical. Each one has its own characteristics including a power of 6 to 100W, an intensity of 1000 to 3000 mA and a voltage of 5v and/or 12v.
How does the solar smartphone charger work?
The iPhone solar charger works like photovoltaic panels. The usb solar panel is installed facing the sun, placed on the ground or another support.
Some can even be hung on the backpack or tent and fixed to the windows. Afterwards, your universal charger must be connected by USB cable. This one captures the sun’s rays to transform them into electricity (5v ) that recharges your device.
A single flexible solar panel with multiple benefits
The Dual Output 12v and 5v solar charger has several advantages:
– Ecological, because it creates clean energy (without CO2) and helps protect the environment,
– Free production of electricity,
– Practical, because it can be easily transported without taking up too much space (light, foldable or small and sometimes flexible),
– Some are unbreakable because they are made of semi-rigid monochristalline
– Water resistant and can be used at all times.
– Able to charge any electronic device from a smartphone to a laptop or a drone
Are you looking for a quality portable solar panel?
Discover the Powertec foldable solar chargers.